About the Conference
NAWIC Guam Leadership Conference
As an entrepreneur, manager, or aspiring manager, you’re already a champion of change. But with disruption the new norm, you need to continually update your skills to stay on top.
A 1.5-day instructional journey of management and leadership skills, compliance requirements and best practices. It brings together a variety of industries filled with practitioners, leaders and business professionals within our island community. You’ll learn, share knowledge and strengthen networks. And you’ll leave feeling part of a community of decision makers and leaders, with the skills to thrive in an ever-changing world.
If you want, you can also deepen your knowledge on a specific topic by attending the Profit Mastery Workshop. These take place after the on August 30th, from 1 pm – 4 pm. Separate registration fees apply.
Why Should You Attend?
Join us at the Pacific Star and Resort and you’ll be able to:
- earn up to 11.5 hours of Continuing Education Hours from The Department of Revenue and Taxation Regulatory Division
- choose from more than 18 educational offerings
- learn new practices and approaches you can apply straightaway
- hear from inspirational keynote speakers and experts
- hear from panel speakers regarding important issues affecting our business community and the best way we can mitigate resulting challenges
- test-drive your skills and try out new products and services in the exhibit hall
- share insights and socialize with like-minded professionals
Where Is It?